[suggest] Perl module updates

David Steinbrunner dsteinbrunner at pobox.com
Thu Jun 11 19:31:35 CEST 2009

David Steinbrunner wrote:

> Christoph Maser wrote:
>
>> I have submitted the following updated specs:
>>
>> - perl-DBI 1.608-1
>> - perl-DBD-mysql 4.011-1
>> - perl-XML-Atom 0.35-1
>> - perl-SQL-Abstract 1.55-1
>> - perl-MP3-Tag 1.11-1
>> - perl-Moose 0.79
>> - perl-Class-MOP 0.84-1
>> - perl-MooseX-AttributeHelpers 0.17-1
>
> I have been running yum to pull these and other updates I have requested and
> not been getting anything.  I decided to look into it using perl-XML-Atom as
> an example.
>
> What I found was the that the updated spec showed here:
> http://svn.rpmforge.net/svn/trunk/rpms/perl-XML-Atom/
>
> The updated rpms showed up here:
> http://packages.sw.be/perl-XML-Atom/
>
> But the updated rpm was missing from these:
> http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el5/en/x86_64/rpmforge/RPMS/
> http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el5/en/i386/rpmforge/RPMS/
>
> While the it showed up here:
> http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el5/en/ppc/rpmforge/RPMS/
>
> Any ideas why this might be?

Most of my request have become available but the following are still not
coming through via yum:

perl-XML-Atom
perl-namespace-clean
perl-MooseX-Types

perl-XML-Atom is detailed above.  perl-namespace-clean and perl-MooseX-Types
seem to not be building because perl-ExtUtils-MakeMaker appears to be in the
same state the perl-XML-Atom is in.

--
David Steinbrunner