[suggest] Perl module updates

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Mon Jun 15 11:52:07 CEST 2009

Christoph Maser wrote:
<big snip>

> The buildlog says:
>         perl(XML::LibXML) >= 1.64 is needed by
> perl-XML-Atom-0.35-1.el4.rf.noarch
>
> and perl-XML-LibXML.spec has this:
>
> ### EL4 and EL5 ship with perl-XML-LibXML 1.58
> # ExcludeDist: el4 el5
>
> Propably the ppc buildsystem ignored the exclude.

Yep, the PPC buildsystem ignored this RPMforge specific tag because it
doesn't know that such '# ExcludeDist' tag exists ... Maybe it would be
a good time to document all these Tags somewhere .. (that reminds me the
  '# Tag: test ' confusion from last week with the subversion spec file
....) :/
Dag, Dries ?

Fabian Arrotin
  idea=`grep -i clue /dev/brain`
  test -z "$idea" && echo "sorry, init 6 in progress" || sh ./answer.sh