[suggest] perl-XML-SAX

arnebjarne72 at hotmail.com arnebjarne72 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 29 17:24:04 CEST 2009

Hmm,

from the same http://perl-xml.sourceforge.net/faq/#parserdetails.ini:

"Don't unconditionally run this command, or users who re-install XML::SAX
may find that any fast SAX parser they have installed will be replaced as
the default by the pure-Perl parser."

Perhaps the postin of the .spec file should just print something like

echo 'To enable this XML parser please run: perl -MXML::SAX -e
"XML::SAX->add_parser(q(XML::SAX::PurePerl))->save_parsers()" '

?

and the postun should similar remove the parser or just echo the command to
remove it?!?