[suggest] Subversion 1.6.2 .spec and patch files

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Mon May 11 20:00:53 CEST 2009

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 12:02 PM, Greg Bailey <gbailey at lxpro.com> wrote:
> Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
>>
>> Attached files are for subversion 1.6.2 compilation. The other patches
>> already exist in the 1.5.6 subversion in RPMforge, although I can
>> attach them as well if desired. I'd love to get some testing by other
>> people, especially Fedora users.
>>

> Seems like it might be better to include sqlite-amalgamation-3.6.13.tar.gz
> instead of sqlite3.c because sqlite-amalgamation-3.6.13.tar.gz is how it is
> provided by upstream, and there's probably not much resulting difference in
> size between the src.rpm that includes the tarball vs. just sqlite3.c.
>
> Nico, just curious:  Did you consult
> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/development/source/SRPMS/subversion-1.6.1-4.fc11.src.rpm
> to derive your PIE and rpath patches?
>
> thanks,
> Greg

That SRPM reports:

# rpm -U subversion-1.6.1-4.fc11.src.rpm
warning: subversion-1.6.1-4.fc11.src.rpm: Header V3 RSA/SHA256
signature: NOKEY, key ID d22e77f2
warning: user mockbuild does not exist - using root
warning: group mockbuild does not exist - using root
error: unpacking of archive failed on file
/home/nkadel/rpm/SOURCES/filter-requires.sh;4a086764: cpio: MD5 sum
mismatch