[suggest] Re: Devel::NYTProf

Mike Weisenborn rpmforge.net at mailmw.org
Fri May 29 03:13:36 CEST 2009

It occurs to me I didn't provide any background on this request, so it
might have slipped through the cracks (or perhaps nobody else is
interested, and I can give a try at creating a spec file for it).

Devel::NYTProf is a perl module for profiling perl code. It's light
years beyond the 'standard' profiler, and is a very useful
development tool.

http://search.cpan.org/~timb/Devel-NYTProf-2.09/

Let me know if there is any way I can help.

Thanks,
Mike

--
Mike Weisenborn, Senior Partner
mw at clearbuilt.com 770-886-0443 www.clearbuilt.com

Clearbuilt Technologies - consulting, development and education
for the real estate and construction industries