[suggest] cfengine 3.0 ?

Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
Tue Nov 3 10:05:54 CET 2009

Am Montag, den 02.11.2009, 16:40 +0100 schrieb Bjarne Saltbaek:
> To RPMforge.
>
> Is Cfengine 3.0.2 been released to "production" soon?
> I can see it is in RPMforge as a test package.

Actually I have no plans yet to remove the Test tag, as I have no clue
about the transition yet (still using cfengine2) here. But hey you can
use the package from the test repo....

> The current 2.2.10 in RPMforge still has the annoying "Unknown action in
> editing of file" error.

Do you have any more details on that? Is there a patch available?

Chris

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach