[users] Does the list work?

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Tue Nov 10 15:23:38 CET 2009

Hi!

So, is there anything that can be done about this now?

I think that by far the easiest solution just to drop everything that is
not coming from svn.rpmforge.net is acceptable, because I've not seen
anybody replying to the commits yet and forwarding the message to the
packagers list is not that much of a hassle, but is actually quite
appropriate.

Karanbir... please?

Thanks!

--