[users] synaptic pam config still broken on x86_64

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Sun Nov 15 14:11:08 CET 2009

Hi!

On Sun, 2009-11-15 at 13:39 +0100, Nicolas Thierry-Mieg wrote:

> Could someone with build rights please add synaptic to the build queue?

In fact, we've been discussing with Steve recently. Actually, so far the
only one with build rights is Dag himself and if for some reason he
misses a commit one has to bug him personally to trigger the rebuild
manually via email / IRC / whatever.

I didn't do this so far, because I have a number of other packages I'm
working on and I was hoping to ask him to rebuild all of them at once.

But it really looks like this is holding us back :-(

I wonder whether it is possible to implement automatic rebuilds until we
come up with a solution to delegate some control over the rebuilds to
the packagers.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev