[users] drbd83 still in testing

Angenendt, Ralph ralph.angenendt at br-online.de
Wed Aug 11 10:37:22 CEST 2010

On 08/10/2010 05:07 PM, Alan Bartlett wrote:

>> If those packages are exactly at the same level and no diff exists between
>> them, why not using the same spec that can be used for ELRepo and Extras at
>> the same time ? Maybe i'm dreaming a little bit but i'm sure Ralph (who is
>> now the drbd package maintainer for CentOS) doesn't mind at all on that
>> point ...
>
> Wearing my co-founder and administrator of the ELRepo Project hat, I
> would leave it with Ralph to make contact and discuss that with us.

If you have looked at the spec file of our drbd packages and are content
with that, I'd have no problem with that ending up in elrepo, too. The
package needs to stay within CentOS extras anyway, as we cannot expect
users of that package to add another repository for getting the drbd
packages.

Regards,

Ralph