[users] drbd83 still in testing

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Wed Aug 11 13:25:29 CEST 2010

>> It doesn't, but I asked for the outdated packages that were not being
>> maintained to be removed in CentOS repo. Dag decided to build new packages
>> which then inspired the CentOS packages to be resurrected.
>
>That last sentence just isn't true.

Ralph,
It wasn't meant as a personal strike against anyone, I made more than one
inquiry towards it which wasn't met with action until Dag stepped in. Call
it coincidence, but specifically as a matter of timeline, it is how it
occurred. You are right though, the wording of that isn't great: I didn't
mean to imply Dag himself was the inspiration, sorry...