[users] CentOS 4 - Gecko package for Wine?

Bart Schaefer barton.schaefer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 20:01:18 CEST 2010

A couple of days ago I yum-updated to wine-1.2-1.el4.rf and related
packages.  This morning I fired up my first Windows app and got the
message that the Gecko module was not installed; wine offered to
install it but I canceled that, assuming I could get it from the repo.

However, when I check the list of installable modules in Yum Extender,
there's nothing for gecko or wine that I don't already have.

This isn't causing me a problem at the moment (apparently I don't use
anything from Windows that embeds HTML processing) but I felt I should
point it out in case it's merely an oversight.