[suggest] Re: suggest Digest, Vol 66, Issue 3

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Sun Dec 5 23:36:49 CET 2010

On Sun, 2010-12-05 at 09:09 -0500, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:

> Oh, boy. That's a new one on me. Is this integrated into the mock
> environment?

What do you mean by integrated? Just create a local repo by downloading
this RPM and generate metadata with createrepo, then add it to your mock
config and tell it to install this package on build.

> In fact, updating mock would be good, but I've not found time to
> attack that for RPMforge use.

As far as I know, the mock version that RPMForge ships has up to date
RPMForge configs, so that you just have to tell it to create an RPMForge
chroot (instead of EPEL) and rebuild your RPMForge packages there.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev