[users] Multimedia updates for RHEL6, RHEL5, RHEL4...

bda20+rpmforge at cam.ac.uk bda20+rpmforge at cam.ac.uk
Mon Dec 6 12:07:09 CET 2010

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010, Dag Wieers wrote:

> As has been discussed here before, I was planning for this for RHEL6. The
> fallout of the changes have not been as big as expected, but there are
> still some packages that may conflict with the updates.
>
> Please report them here.

I note there is no tvtime package available for RHEL6 (32 or 64 bit) yet. Is
this coming?

Also, I'd like to add my huge and heartfelt thanks for all the work you and
the others put in to RPMforge and making RHEL distributions more pleasant
and useful to use.

Ben
         Life Is Short.          It's All Good.