[users] mplayer config problem and mplayerplug-in RPM

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Mon Dec 6 12:39:44 CET 2010

On Mon, Dec 06, 2010 at 11:20:22AM +0000, Ben wrote:
> Now that I'm getting into RHEL6 a bit more I've noticed that mplayer
> doesn't start for me unless I comment out the
>
> 	flip-hebrew = no

I'm surprised that one is still around--I remember running into that
years ago, though I think it was on FreeBSD. Haven't had to do it in
years though it was quite a common problem some time ago.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Xander: How could you let her go?
Giles: As the soon-to-be-purple area on my jaw will attest,
I did not 'let' her go.