[users] Inkscape dependencies

Steve Huff shuff at vecna.org
Thu Dec 9 13:39:37 CET 2010

On Dec 9, 2010, at 7:31 AM, Ben wrote:

> But shouldn't RPMforge be providing it if it provides inkscape? This isn't a critisism, it's an honest question (-:  I'm not sure I should have to get a CentOS package to make an RPMforge one install, should I?

you're on RHEL5?  then use either the gsl from RH, or the gsl from RPMforge.  RH provides gsl-1.13, RPMforge provides gsl-1.14; look at your yum config to figure out why your system isn't seeing these packages.

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v
PGP 8477B706 (A92A 1F7E 6D76 16A0 BFF9  E61D AD54 0251 8477 B706)