[suggest] Apple Darwin Calendar Server

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Tue Feb 23 17:02:35 CET 2010

On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 08:29 -0500, Pelletier, Robert wrote:

> The server is quite stable but needs Python 2.5. I had to compile a
>  parallel Python and modify a lot of scripts inside the installation to
>  make it work on CentOS5

This is unfortunate. It basically means, that unless you install IUS
Python you will be unable to build and use it.

Well, then there's not much that can be done. We can't accept the
package because it won't build and EL6 is so far away... :-(

Anyway, for now I have just settled with a WebDAV share that contains an
ICS-file. It seems that Thunderbird's Lightning can handle it just fine
and Evolution reads it, but can't save changes for some reason.

But that's dead simple and manageable. Will stick to it for the moment.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev