[users] Monthly reminder

Manuel Tuthill Manuel at e107xs.com
Fri Feb 5 11:29:30 CET 2010

> 1) put up a test system with CentOS 4
(*snip long list*)
> 17) profit!

Good job it's only 17 steps because I have to take a cab for more than 20!
Be done in an hour or so.

Honestly it's unlikely I'll ever get round to it, I help out on other open
source projects and running my own business means that time is tight anyway
however I'll try and do what I can. See you in another 18 months when I
probably get round to it (about C7 release time).

In the interim if someone could sort out the current situation to leave only
the decent relevant packages, I think it would be of benefit to the
community.

Manuel