[suggest] Sarg 2.3 is out

Richard Chapman rchapman at aardvark.com.au
Tue Jun 22 12:39:29 CEST 2010

Hi Christopher

I am probably out of my depth here - but I think I tried to install the
sarg update from testing - and it didn't seem to be there. Here is what
I did - and the response - which doesn't seem to include sarg. I
definitely have sarg 2.2.3.1-1.el5.rf installed. I am proably doing
something stupid - and if so - please enlighten me...:-

Richard.

[root at C5 ~]# yum check-update --disablerepo=* --enablerepo=rpmforge-testing
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, priorities

hpijs.x86_64
1:3.10.5-0.1.el5.test
rpmforge-testing
hplip.x86_64