[suggest] Newer driver version in dkms-nvidia-x11-drv?

Toralf Lund toralf.lund at pgs.com
Tue Jun 29 14:26:50 CEST 2010

Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Tue, 2010-06-29 at 14:08 +0200, Toralf Lund wrote:
>
>> I have a spec file that I've used to build a replacement of my own -
>> it's attached here. Note that I haven't really tested the x64 version,
>> but the 32-bit variant appears to work rather well.
>>

> You should migrate to
>
> http://elrepo.org/tiki/kmod-nvidia

Hmmm... That's a completely different repository. Mentioning it here is
off-topic, don't you think? Or did you mean that rpmforge should switch
to kmod packages? Not something I care to have an opinion about, really.

>> This e-mail, including any attachments and response string, may
>> contain proprietary information which is confidential and may be
>> legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If you are
>> not the intended recipient or transmission error has misdirected this
>> e-mail, please notify the author by return e-mail and delete this
>> message and any attachment immediately. If you are not the intended
>> recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, forward, copy, print
>> or rely on this e-mail in any way except as permitted by the author.
>>

> Very appropriate for a public mailing list, I have to say.

You don't seriously think that I inserted that text? It's silly
automatic stuff at the server side, obviously.

- T