[users] Version control at RPMForge

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Fri Jun 4 12:52:52 CEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-06-04 at 12:10 +0200, David Hrbáč wrote:

> Yep, trac instance, stick with SVN for time being. I'm not going to
> waste time again as like with rpmrepo.

Again, the question of SCM for the time being is independent of the
project organization issues.

In the first post I suggested MY help in *evaluating* (this means trying
it out and seeing whether it has any compelling advantages / major
disadvantages) the migration to git, ok?

I didn't ask to vote for git as the version control system for whatever
will stem of RPMForge, discuss project management issues, ask for the
opinions on which issues have a priority etc.

Let's keep these things separate for god's sake.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev