[users] Version control at RPMForge

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Fri Jun 4 12:59:52 CEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-06-04 at 11:47 +0200, David Hrbáč wrote:

> Ok, so because we are not able to move any further we can't even discuss
> about it?

I am not in the position to advise people on what and how they should
discuss things on this list, but even though I can't speak for others,
in the ideal world I would definitively want a discussion that brings
people forward.

To take it to the extreme, I can set up a cron script to post a random
reply on this list saying something like "Damn! Dump the things you are
discussing now! There are more important issues out there. The repo is
dead.", but I guess we all agree this is of no use?

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev