[users] Re: packages.sw.be not working

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Jun 19 04:32:09 CEST 2010

On 04/06/2010 13:29, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:
> 2) Karanbir or whomever sets up Redmine, Trac or whatever

Given that I'm already spread quite thin, and that you had offered to do
it Yury, are you still interested in doing the Trac setup ? I did email
you for a key and ip list that you connect from, but its possible that
email went walk-about, so asking again. Send me ( or Fabian ) a key and
we can get you setup with a machine instance you can use for the Trac site

- KB