[users] Re: packages.sw.be not working

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Sun Jun 20 12:54:48 CEST 2010

Hi!

On Sun, 2010-06-20 at 11:37 +0200, David Hrbáč wrote:
> > Given that I'm already spread quite thin, and that you had offered to do
> > it Yury, are you still interested in doing the Trac setup ? I did email
> > you for a key and ip list that you connect from, but its possible that
> > email went walk-about, so asking again. Send me ( or Fabian ) a key and
> > we can get you setup with a machine instance you can use for the Trac site
>
> If Yury will not step in, I can do it.

I'm sorry for late replies, but the fact is that my free time slots are
extremely bursty these days. I have to go to Marseille on Monday for a
week or so and the preceding weeks were filled with the preliminary
issues I had to deal with. I will send you an off-list message in a few
minutes.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev