[users] FYI: bug in git-1.7.1-1 package

Steve Huff shuff at vecna.org
Wed Jun 23 22:16:13 CEST 2010

On Jun 23, 2010, at 9:43 AM, Jeff Johnson wrote:

> Anthropomorphising RPM behavior is just a flimsy excuse to be lazy.

i'm sorry, Jeff - i did not mean to cast any aspersions upon RPM.  i thought list readers might have some interest in finding out what part of the build infrastructure introduced the bug; i agree with your assessment that we should have caught the bug before deployment.

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v
http://five.sentenc.es