[users] New OpenVPN versions

Bonno Bloksma b.bloksma at tio.nl
Thu Nov 18 11:31:43 CET 2010

Hi,

I used to look at http://packages.sw.be/ to find a new RPM version of
Openvpn. As a company we now use Debian Linux but I sometimes still point
people that way when they want to get a recent openvpn rpm.

I want to let you know that the site no longer creates new OpenVPN updated
rpms. The last ones are still from the 2.0.x lines. Propably due to the new
structure of the OpenVPN.net site.

Something you may want to look into as we are now well into the new 2.1
series and allready into beta 3 of the 2.2 series.

Yours sincerely,
Bonno Bloksma
senior systemadministrator

tio

university of applied sciences for hospitality and tourism
julianalaan 9 / 7553 ab hengelo
netherlands
t +31-74-255 06 10 / f +31-74-255 06 11
b.bloksma at tio.nl  /  www.tio.nl