[users] rpmforge-extras

Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) nils at lemonbit.com
Sun Nov 14 13:17:31 CET 2010

Hello,

Today I encountered an rpmforge-release update, which adds the rpmforge-extras repo in /etc/yum.repos.d/rpmforge.repo. Is there some announcement somewhere about this change which explains the idea behind the split?

* I noticed that rpmforge-extras repository is not enabled by default and that the rpmforge-release package is only available in rpmforge-extras. This doesn't make sense to me.
* I can't find subversion nor mod_dav_svn in either repository (checked for EL4-i386). Will they be back?

Nils.