[users] rpmforge-extras

Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) nils at lemonbit.com
Sun Nov 14 13:20:52 CET 2010

Hm, it seems that the new repos aren't accessible at the moment:

----
http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el4/en/i386/extras/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Trying other mirror.
http://fr2.rpmfind.net/linux/dag/redhat/el4/en/i386/extras/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Trying other mirror.
http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el4/en/i386/extras/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Trying other mirror.
http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/dag/redhat/el4/en/i386/extras/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Trying other mirror.
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: rpmforge-extras
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from rpmforge-extras: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
Error: failure: repodata/repomd.xml from rpmforge-extras: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
----

Nils.

Op 14 nov 2010, om 13:17 heeft Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) het volgende geschreven: