[users] Re: ProFTPd Vulnerability

Steve Huff shuff at vecna.org
Tue Nov 16 13:08:50 CET 2010

On Nov 16, 2010, at 4:59 AM, Andy Loughran wrote:

> Could one of you please let me know the process you've used for building the rpm?

Andy,

Instructions for rebuilding an RPMforge package are here:

http://www.vecna.org/wiki/RPMforgeRebuild

The updated specfile is here:

http://svn.rpmforge.net/svn/trunk/rpms/proftpd/proftpd.spec

I recommend that you build your own package as an interim measure, so that you won't have to worry about how long it takes for the updated package to get pushed to the repository.

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v
PGP 8477B706 (A92A 1F7E 6D76 16A0 BFF9  E61D AD54 0251 8477 B706)