[users] Rkhunter update?

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Thu Nov 18 15:33:21 CET 2010

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010, David Hrbáč wrote:

> Dne 18.11.2010 10:38, Dag Wieers napsal(a):
>> I am considering rebuilding metadata twice a day now that it finishes in
>> less than 2 hours.
>
> Are you using the cache or does it go through the whole tree?

I am using a cache, and I also checksum every repository in order to avoid
doing anything futile from the very start.

The createrepo doesn't have an --update option, and doesn't do sqlite
(-d) at this point. Karan told me this is in fact possible on RHEL4, but
further information is lacking :-)

Both would probably help me and our users.