[users] rapidsvn-0.9.6-2 segmentation fault

Abed-nego G. Escobal, Jr. abednegoyulo at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 08:25:40 CEST 2011

Some additional info. I have up updated to the latest glibc and ncsd version

rpm -qa glibc\* ncsd
glibc-devel-2.5-58.el5_6.2.7.centos
glibc-headers-2.5-58.el5_6.2.7.centos
glibc-2.5-58.el5_6.2.7.centos
glibc-2.5-58.el5_6.2.7.centos
nscd-2.5-58.el5_6.2.7.centos
glibc-common-2.5-58.el5_6.2.7.centos

but still, rapidsvn crashes. After noticing this, I downgraded rapidsvn to 0.9.6-1 with wxGTK 2.6 yet it still crashes. I downgraded my subversion from 1.6 to 1.4 and used the latest wxGTK and rapidsvn then it worked again! So basically subversion 1.6 from official repo does not go well with the latest rapidsvn from rpmforge repo.

I will try rebuilding rapidsvn src.rpm against subversion 1.6 of official repo and see if problems will go away.