[users] facter

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Wed Aug 10 21:07:33 CEST 2011

On Wed, 2011-08-10 at 12:50 -0600, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> Please consider including the Scientific Linux patch from
> http://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/7682 in your facter package.  I would
> file a ticket but I couldn't find a link to the ticket site on repoforge.org.

Hi!

I have included your patch for 1.5.9, but after update to 1.6.0 it
didn't apply cleanly anymore as it was already partially integrated in
the tree and there was no new patch around, so I dropped it, deeming
that included parts should suffice.

Moreover, tmz told me that it will be included in 1.6.1 in the complete
form, so do you still think it makes sense to patch 1.6.0?

If yes, could you please provide a working patch?

Re: ticket site; our repository along with the ticketing system are
currently hosted on github: https://github.com/repoforge/rpms .

Thanks!

--
Sincerely yours,