[users] mrepo comps.xml for EL6

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Thu Aug 18 15:48:54 CEST 2011

On Thu, 2011-08-18 at 15:44 +0200, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:

> 1. CentOS 5 repository works as expected for several years, I am happy
> with it.
>
> 2. My problem is lack of yum groups for CentOS 6 repository. *comps.xml
> file haven't made it to .../repodata/ folder.

Ok, it's all clear now.

> At first I have run "mrepo -gvvv" to update yum groups after changing
> *comps.xml names to os-comps.xml. I have now unmounted CentOS 6 ISO's
> and started "mrepo -ugvvv" to see if this helps. If you know that this
> will not help, please advise on the course of my actions. I will report
> if anything I do solves this issue I am having.

I committed a patch to fix this into git already, but it didn't make it
into a new release yet.

You'll have to rebuild the package with my patch (I think it's the last
one, you can't get it wrong) or remove the dash manually from the
installed script (fragile!).

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev