[users] mrepo comps.xml for EL6

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Thu Aug 18 16:55:55 CEST 2011

Please don't drop the list from the CC.

On Thu, 2011-08-18 at 16:45 +0200, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:

> For now I am will try to edit mrepo script, but 0.8.7 is quite different
>   in that part of the code, I do not think it can support glob.glob() +
> glob.glob() so I replaced RHEL 4 pattern (only one) with CentOS 6 pattern.

Sorry, I don't remember anymore. Could be that I rewritten this part
while porting to RHEL6.

> It would be good to release 0.8.8 version in it's current state minus
> show-stopping bugs (resolve feature requests for 0.8.9) so most of us
> can use it for EL 6 and Fedora 12,13,14,15,16 repositories.

That's really up to Dag the Release Manager.

He had his reasons to hold off the release and I'm not sure what's the
current plan is right now. Besides, we migrated to git / github only
recently and there were plenty of other issues to take care of...

I'm currently running git version on my hosts, so I'm not affected. If
you are striving for latest features, I think it's stable enough.

> Thanks for the help. If I fail with this hack, I will recompile with
> current tar from git.

Good luck!

--
Sincerely yours,