[users] rtorrent/libtorrent missing XMLRPC support

Denis Fateyev denis at fateyev.com
Thu Aug 18 19:48:18 CEST 2011

Hello all,

Sorry for providing it here as a patch, I am not at my computer right now.
It would be nice if someone will review and commit these changes for
`rtorrent-0.8.9.`

Some differences from an original spec:
-----------------------
1) curl version unification (7.19.7 in all cases);
2) 'BuildRequires' fixed for libtorrent-devel version;
3) some really unneeded functionality dropped (ldaps, nss support);
4) curl 'pkgconfig path' fixed, now it works properly both with static build
and mock;
5) xmlrpc support added;
6) now can be compiled under rhel5;
7) fix for included man-page.

I see there are no 'xmlrpc-c' packages in the repo, I can provide working
spec for `xmlrpc-c-1.22`, if someone interested.

Also, there is a patch for `ip_filter` functionality for rtorrent:
http://www.fateyev.com/files/coding/rtorrent-0.8.9-ip_filter_no_boost-fast-bsd2.patch(again,
if somebody needs it.)

---
wbr, Denis.