[users] mrepo comps.xml for EL6

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Fri Aug 19 10:16:25 CEST 2011

Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-08-18 at 23:37 +0200, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
>> P.S. I think this the only list that sets reply e-mail address to be the
>> original posters address, making simply replies to the list it self very
>> delicate. It would be nicer if reply address would be set to the mailing
>> list. Posters address is already in "from" field.
>
> Nope, the mailing list sets the Reply-To to the list address.
> Check your MTA filters.

Hmmm, I actually wrote the opposite of what I should have written, but
the effect is the same.

What this list "lacks" compared to others (Yum, CentOS-*, ElRepo,
OpenOffice...) is the changed Reply address to point to mailing-list
e-mail address. Since there is no Reply-To address, my Thunderbird 2.x
(at least until I finally reinstall my system with C6) chooses From
field as a reply address. All other ml's I am on set Reply-To address so
the reply always goes to the ml, not to the individual I responded to.
So I have to chose Reply-To-All and then to delete the personal address
of the person I am replying to.

Even this mail almost was send to you directly rather then to the ml.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...