[users] mrepo comps.xml for EL6

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Fri Aug 19 12:44:57 CEST 2011

Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-08-19 at 10:16 +0200, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
>
>> What this list "lacks" compared to others (Yum, CentOS-*, ElRepo,
>> OpenOffice...) is the changed Reply address to point to mailing-list
>> e-mail address.
>
> This is exactly what you said earlier (at least my English parser yields
> same results in both cases), but this is not true. Just check the
> headers yourself as I suggested:

> Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:16:25 +0200
> From: Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>
> To: Discussions regarding Repoforge for users <users at lists.repoforge.org>
> Subject: Re: [users] mrepo comps.xml for EL6
>
> The list does everything exactly as it should.
>
>> Since there is no Reply-To address, my Thunderbird 2.x
>> (at least until I finally reinstall my system with C6) chooses From
>> field as a reply address. All other ml's I am on set Reply-To address
>> so the reply always goes to the ml, not to the individual I responded
>> to. So I have to chose Reply-To-All and then to delete the personal
>> address of the person I am replying to.
>
> I have no idea regarding Thunderbird, in fact, this is the MUA that I
> like least of all; Evolution works just fine.

Ok. I was suggesting it because I only have this problem with this
mailing list. I do not see the point of original posters e-mail in
Reply-To field. If even it is in reversed order so ml e-mail comes
first, but this is not my mailing list, so I will comply.

Thank you for your responses.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)