[users] Puppet 2.7.3 updates available

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Fri Aug 26 09:18:09 CEST 2011

On Thu, 2011-08-25 at 21:46 -0400, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
> The puppet-2.7.3 release is available. I've grabbed the 2.6.6 version
> from Fedora 16 development, grabbed the updated tarball from the
> Puppet website,. It seems to behave well on RHEL 5, although I've only
> *just* started working with it and would welcome attention. Should I
> attach the 20K .spec file, or or publish the changes against the 2.6.6
> file from Fedora 16?

Just check our git repo out, I bet you will be pleasantly surprised.

N.B. Puppet 2.6.9+ is not working properly with SELinux in enforcing
mode, the selinux-policy that would tentatively fix this issue is
available from Dan Walsh's repo and we're waiting for it to be pushed
out in the next RHEL 6 update cycle.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev