[users] Puppet 2.7.3 updates available

Steve Huff shuff at vecna.org
Fri Aug 26 15:06:06 CEST 2011

On Aug 26, 2011, at 8:39 AM, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:

> Why are the "vim-puppet" and "emacs-puppet" packages split off, and
> why are they not "puppet-emacs" and "puppet-vim"?

they're split off because i didn't want to make any text editor a dependency for installing puppet, and they're named differently for consistency with other text-editor-related packages (cf. vim-enhanced, vim-X11, emacs-git etc.).

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v
PGP 8477B706 (A92A 1F7E 6D76 16A0 BFF9  E61D AD54 0251 8477 B706)