[users] scons for x86_64

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Sun Aug 28 23:58:55 CEST 2011

On Sun, 2011-08-28 at 12:14 +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:

> scons 1.2.0 is a noarch package and as a consequence it is in both
> 32bit and 64bit repositories.

This makes me think that probably the best way to go for us now is to
backport scons from RHEL6 to RHEL5- and give up on the old SPEC, because
it's just so horribly outdated and broken.

If memory is not cheating on me, I was the one to RFX it on RHEL6 just
to solve the immediate problem of it trying to overwrite the stock
package.

I will create an issue at Github so that I won't forget to get back to
this problem later.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev