[users] Nagios 3.2.3 SELinux

Christoph Maser cmaser at gmx.de
Wed Jan 5 16:54:15 CET 2011

Am Mittwoch, den 05.01.2011, 16:19 +0100 schrieb Yury V. Zaytsev:
> On Wed, 2011-01-05 at 15:14 +0000, Eirikur Hjartarson wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > EPEL6 (beta) ships nagios-3.2.3, I would assume that the SELinux nagios
> > policy was set up for that build.
>
> Maybe we should adjust our package to match EPEL then? Christoph?

Either that or ship our own selinux nagios module (version > 1.1.0) to
replace the one shipped in selinux-policy-targeted.noarch. The sources
for the module can be extracted from the selinux-policy source rpm.

In those policies i don't find any reference to /var/spool. The files
are from 2006 and I think they are for nagios 2.6, somehow I doubt the
EPEL package wil work with the nagios semodule shipped in base..

Another pint where is the fedora/epel source for nagios? I can't find it
on http://git.fedorahosted.org/

Chris