[users] subversion 1.6

Alan Bartlett ajb at elrepo.org
Fri Jan 7 18:11:35 CET 2011

On 7 January 2011 17:03, Marcelo M. Garcia
<marcelo.maia.garcia at gmail.com> wrote:

> Did anything happened with the subversion package?
>
> I used to be able to update subversion-1.4 in CentOS-5.5 to subversion-1.6
> simply with the "yum update" command. But now yum cannot find.
>
> If I search the rpmforge website, I can find subverion-1.6, download it, and
> install it. But why "yum" is not working anymore?

You should see that subversion package in rpmforge-extras --

[ajb at stxsl ~]$ sudo yum --disablerepo \* --enablerepo rpmforge-extras
list subversion
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, priorities
<snip>
Finished
Available Packages
subversion.i386     1.6.15-0.1.el5.rfx    rpmforge-extras

Alan.