[users] ushare centos 5.5 with xbox360

Todd Lyons tlyons at ivenue.com
Wed Jan 19 23:38:20 CET 2011

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 1:27 PM, Fedora Linux 64
<fedora.linux.64 at gmail.com> wrote:
> little more info on ushare, I have it setup to run on eth0, but when I try
> ushare it says this:
>
> root at harley ~]# ushare
> uShare (version 1.1a), a lightweight UPnP A/V and DLNA Media Server.
> Benjamin Zores (C) 2005-2007, for GeeXboX Team.
> See http://ushare.geexbox.org/ for updates.
> bind: Address already in use

Something is already listening on port 49200.  To see what it is:

netstat -ltunp | grep :49200

It will show you the pid and the name of the process.  Kill it and
then restart it.

--
Regards...      Todd
I seek the truth...it is only persistence in self-delusion and