[users] Repoforge (fka RPMforge) lists have moved to lists.repoforge.org

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Fri Jun 3 22:31:32 CEST 2011

Hi,

This mail is to inform you we moved the former RPMforge mailinglists to
its new home at 'lists.repoforge.org'. The 'lists.rpmforge.net' domain has
not yet migrated with it, but that should happen in the next 24 hours or
so, and is mostly for backward compatibility (so that the archives are
redirected to the new location).

You can manage your subscriptions through:

     http://lists.repoforge.org/

and if you have filters set, please modify them to use the new
'lists.repoforge.org' domain.

There have been a few changes:

   - The 'svn-commits' list has been renamed to 'commits' as we have moved
     to using git recently.

   - The 'suggest' list has been merged with the 'users' list as
     there's little point in having a separate list for suggestions.
     Subscribers of the 'suggest' list received a 'users' welcome message.

   - And I plan to get rid of the 'tools' list in the future in favor of
     separate lists, one for each tool.

More information on how to contribute to Repoforge and the various tools
in a future announcement. The aim is to open up the development process
and make it more transparent. We will keep you updated !

Kind regards,