[users] RPMForge / RepoForge IRC channels

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Sat Jun 4 14:07:18 CEST 2011

This is to let you know that our new "official" IRC channel is now
#repoforge @ freenode.

The old channel #rpmforge is set to be forwarded to #repoforge, though,
the forwarding won't work unless you part the channel and re-join. This
is not a permanent forward, however, so please update your auto-join

There is a bot, gitbot, that advertises new commits to the RepoForge git
repositories. We might set up logging for this channel in the future,
which will be announced separately.

Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev