[users] netcdf in rpmforge vs epel

Steve Huff shuff at vecna.org
Fri Jun 3 19:34:36 CEST 2011

On Jun 3, 2011, at 11:45 AM, Orion Poplawski wrote:

> Shall we just chalk it up to EPEL/RPMForge incompatibility?  Do we really need it in RPMForge?  At the moment there aren't any other RPMForge packages that require it.  BTW - I'm the netcdf (and GMT,gdl,wgrib2,ncl) maintainer in EPEL.

hi Orion!  we have a gdal-1.8.0 package in the pipeline that requires netcdf.  time for an exclude line in the yum.conf, i think :(

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v
PGP 8477B706 (A92A 1F7E 6D76 16A0 BFF9  E61D AD54 0251 8477 B706)