[users] Repoforge (fka RPMforge) lists have moved to lists.repoforge.org

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Fri Jun 3 23:11:44 CEST 2011

Hi!

On Fri, 2011-06-03 at 22:31 +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:

> More information on how to contribute to Repoforge and the various tools
> in a future announcement. The aim is to open up the development process
> and make it more transparent. We will keep you updated !

Well done, Dag!

P.S. I'd just like to note that we are now giving preference to the
".org" domain, if you are still having filtering issues and are unsure
of what's going on, please make sure that you not only replaced
"rpmforge" with "repoforge", but also ".net" with ".org".

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev