[users] Repoforge (fka RPMforge) lists have moved to lists.repoforge.org

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Sat Jun 4 04:45:54 CEST 2011

On 4/06/2011 12:37 PM, Bradley D. Thornton wrote:

> All is good now...
>
> It was a little abrupt for me when the first indication that something
> had changed came in the form of a "You have been removed from the....
> list".
>
> That email came from user-bounces. It was a little alarming.
>
> Then I noticed an email informing me of the domain change.
>
> A little less abrubt would have been preferable ;)

Hahah - I know what you mean! I did a swapover of mail servers last
night to a new postfix / virtual mail / mysql user accounts etc with
spamassassin / procmail and the first thing I saw this morning when I
checked my email was the "You have been removed" email. My first thought
was "AH! My mail has been bouncing overnight!"

Then I saw the explanation - but I still went through the new mail
system with a fine tooth comb ;)

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au