[users] Request and a bug: gksu

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Mon Jun 6 22:15:05 CEST 2011

On Mon, 2011-06-06 at 13:05 -0700, Todd And Margo Chester wrote:
> On 06/06/2011 12:53 PM, Jim Perrin wrote:
> > So file the bug against el5.
> Where is the proper place to file the bug?  Does Dag
> have a bugzilla?

Just add it to the report I created earlier today.

I checked it out and I see no reason why libgksu would actually ignore
explicit libdir that is correctly passed to it and break multilib
compatibility.

If this file is multiarch, then it should go into share and not lib. So
I guess it just a hardcoded path that the developers missed at some
point, which might have been fixed already in a newer software release.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev