[users] Request and a bug: gksu

Steve Huff shuff at vecna.org
Mon Jun 6 22:18:06 CEST 2011

On Jun 6, 2011, at 4:05 PM, Todd And Margo Chester wrote:

> Where is the proper place to file the bug?  Does Dag
> have a bugzilla?

this list is a good place.

in addition, Yury has already created a bug for you on our GitHub issue tracker, here:

https://github.com/repoforge/rpms/issues/12

if you comment on that issue, you'll get notifications when it is updated in the future.

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v
PGP 8477B706 (A92A 1F7E 6D76 16A0 BFF9  E61D AD54 0251 8477 B706)