[users] 64 bit flash-plugin and 64 bit Firefox question

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Wed Jun 8 23:01:05 CEST 2011

On 06/08/2011 03:07 PM, Todd And Margo Chester wrote:
> So, not ask too stupid a question and face the slings and
> arrows of such, but how does one get rpmforge's 64 bit
> flash-plugin to work with 64 bit Firefox?

This is rather generic, I don't have your combination of versions, but on my machines I have a symlink:

lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root 41 May 13 11:20 /usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so -> /usr/lib64/flash-plugin/libflashplayer.so

which seems to do the trick.

-Bill

--
Bill McGonigle, Owner
BFC Computing, LLC
Email, IM, VOIP: bill at bfccomputing.com
Social networks: bill_mcgonigle/bill.mcgonigle